Monday, March 18, 2024

On Winter break from school

December 24th 2018

I haven't always been aware of the cost of time spent during school work but time management has really brought me around. This was the entire point of keeping my self busy while I figure out "The Move" AND REALLY TAKE OFF IN MY WRITING CAREER.
Simple things like really staying dedicated to an assignment don't feel as stressful as it once did. I recently lost one of my jobs and I'm not failing or dropping below my grade point average. This is the moment of true bravery and self-realization. Doing what I love in the face of danger while keeping my head held high in all my artistry glory. Yes, I sound a bit too ambitious but in the end what artist isn't? Is it the one in the corner of the room waiting to be called to the front, never realizing he wasn't even noticed to having an art because of his quiet nature.

We deserve more. Creators of new things for the mind to think on, act on, and react on. One and all rely on this statement. Whether it desperate, foolish, or simply idiotic. I feel we owe it to ourselves.
I recently finished gathering writing samples for jobs and had discovered it helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment