Saturday, April 23, 2022

Sweet isn't as sweet without the sour.

Personal Entry It's been a while, I know. So much has changed in the world since we last spoke, So much has happened with me too. To start off, I have offically began my career as a freelancer on Fiverr.com (Now a days who hasn't, right?) Good reveiews and getting paid for your work is about as good as you make it. I work as a cook. still as a trade to pay bills but I find myself satisfied with the results of my labor in the work space. Today, My mother is getting married to her fiance and as I sit on the back porch listening to Miles Davis and typing this,I understand somthing about what we as people get out of satifaction when it comes to what we want out of this life. For me it's my love of writing and being comfotable where I currently am at 32 years old. For my mother it's finding peace in her personal life and sharing said life with someone she loves. I guess we all will find these moments in our own time. These small delicate moments we get all be it few and far in between. Be blessed and greatful for these moments and remeber them in the hard times. Remember the sweet is never as sweet with out the sour. -Antonio Douglas April 23, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment