Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Lost work found and shared

Poem 11

Robbed me

Young mutha fucka robbed me.
Not far from my home in an afternoon.
Little mutha fucka pulled out a piece.
Coward ass little bitch decided to burn down my day.
Out of greed?
Either it was out of necessities?
Or fiendish things dreamed up by hip hop dreams?
Little fools don’t know what’s right.
Funny.
You’d think the world will remember you.
Your foolish acts.
The small moments that will never make you great.

Poem 12

In sitting here, watching ducks glide across the lake water.
While people walked past me.
I knew what the world wanted to hear.
About love.
Holding each other at the waist.
Loving our loved ones.
Ripples of waves across the water.
And what does the world want to hear about?
Smiles.
Happy endings of poor storytelling jumped to elaborate fantasy.
The world wants to hear singing.
It wants to hear voices over piano keys.
Soothing out their problems.
Only time will tell.
Only time can change.
Only thirty minutes for a break.
Employment was too long.
Eating baked fish leftovers,
Lucky like four-leaf clovers were I to have a job.
Was it me that choice?
Was it me that soften my voice?
Was I the one who discovered inner love.





Poem 13

Wonder put the darkness.
Strive for light.
Search for some glimmer.
Some moment within my body.
The muck of my sin shall not have me.

Poem 14

I was young once.
Now I’m young today.
Another year that passes along.
Another time that moves me.
Gets me to my next day.
Blowing out birthday candles.
Giving me only hypothetical wishes.
Hope can only feel this.
But he’s so cute.
Staring at me.
Knowing how I think.
I’m lost in being young.
Good moments seems empty all over again.

Poem 15

Freewriting.
Something I’m doing for the first time.
Classical music and caffeine to mix out my old rhymes.
Today was a lazy song sung out on Mars.
Sitting in my home feeling good and grown.
This is who I am.
Solider of love.
Damn.
Time slows for no man.
Time only goes forward.
Fleeting from my sights.
I've simply torn out the fabric of reality.
Soulfully deserted in the wilderness of self-loathing.
Feeling empty some nights.
Feeling alone.
Freewriting.
Never let me write in such nature before.
Never seeing the levels of intellect.
I have to be scorned.
Yet, I love all things.
All things can change.
With clocks ticking across the Sun fading away.

Poem 16

Chocolate cake and coffee charmed by half and half
Sweet sugar on my tongue.
Smooth feeling for my soul.
Love me again the inspiration.
My muse to my dedication.
My moment has arrived once again.
My song has to be heard.
Listen to it.
My soul is full of smiles.
Full of smiles with crooked teeth.
Brushed and cleaned.
Smiles.

Only me to be responsible for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment