Monday, April 1, 2019

Lost work found and shared

Poem 9
This Hole

See I made myself this hole you see.
This hole where I.
Where I throw my problems down.
Throw my pain down, my sorrow down.
My coldness with boldness I threw that down.
Depression with no hesitation to toss with all intentions.
No regret for my conciseness.
Hope and bliss are all I want as a result.
See, I thought that if I place the negative and the hatred down this hole.
They could no longer hold me.
Who sees me?
Like tossing a coin in a well and making a wish.
With each quarter I kiss like it was my last.
Except this is me hoping it’s my last visit.
I throw my regret.
Not a spec left in me.
Drop it off my shoulder, grant me release.
Feelings of grief fell in all too easy.
That itch was destined to go.
Like blonds on horror picture shows.
My load will unfold and roll down the cylinder design before my eyes.
Tears that are cried.
Drip drop and won’t stop pouring down a cup with no bottom.
They just flowing past each other.
In this hole.
My feelings were null and numb.
That habit of sucking thumbs in panic.
Logically, I asked to be free of the load.
I hold.
I roll.
I tuck.
Hating the fear of being trapped behind bars.
Destination to the stars happens every full moon.
With you who follows my advice, don’t think twice.
Tell it to each other.
Tell another.
Let the world be passed amongst you.
I dropped it in the hole.












No comments:

Post a Comment