Saturday, October 6, 2018

Birthday, Other days, and suddenly on my own.

Birthday, Other days, and suddenly on my own.
October 7th, 2018


In the modern day society of millennials, people are swayed to the notion of sharing living quarters with each other. This, of course, has a huge impact on the people as a whole but we carry on with our wits to do better. My birthday has passed and for it, I did karaoke at a bar not too far from my home with good longtime friends, and one certain friend that was new. He rode a motorcycle home drunk for two hours after we were done. insanity people. After of course, everyone left and went home.  The was another I really wanted to .be there be he couldn't make it.

Lately, I have been looking for something in other arts and artist for inspiration. a moment of the true aspiring tale of people who came together to be a better part of themselves. I don't know if I believe in that anymore as I am once again plagued by loneliness as if my imagination will keep me talking through the wee hours as I awake trying to create something special and all inspiring to the human experience.

I am rooming alone now. It just me. So how would I actually be able to write about human stories if I have no human around to imagine them with? It's a question I present to you readers. If you're out the reading these words? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment